Sunday, January 13, 2013

Engagement Story in Pictures.

 On December 23, 2012, Brian and I went for a walk at Fort Williams. The picture sequence that follows tells the story of what happened next.
Brian says we should stop and look out at the ocean while he waits to receive a picture message from "Andrew"
Brian jumps the fence and says I should, too. I take some convincing, but finally catch on. 
Brian leads me down the cliff. 



We get to a certain place where a bouquet of roses is waiting.  Brian gets down on one knee and asks me to marry him. I say yes (of course!!!!). 
"Don't kiss me too much, there's a photographer!"

He fits the gorgeous engagement ring onto my finger. I LOVE it.
We walk back up the cliff, beaming, to Caitlin and her mom who had been hiding out taking pictures the whole time!
so happy!
lighthouse :)
 I'm the luckiest girl in the world!




3 comments:

  1. i love the pics!! you two look SO incredibly happy!!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved if Travis asked someone to hide out and take pics. but the ring wasn't ready - so it could've been a little strange! lol! This is too cute! Great job Brian!

    ReplyDelete