Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bye Provo.

While sitting in the SLC airport looking for kitchen chairs, sofas, and dressers on craigslist for our new apartment in Pittsburgh, I realized for the tenth time in the past few days that I'm not coming back here. I have a different emotional reaction each time I remember I'm leaving Provo indefinitely. Usually it's some form of excitement: I'm leaving my college town to move to PA with my husband and get a full time job! But the past couple days I've had really mixed emotions. I'm leaving a lot of people I hold very dear. I won't name you, both for fear of forgetting someone and of the length of the list, but you know who you are: freshman buddies, best friends, sisters, CK siblings. I just feel really blessed to have met and been friends with so many fantastic people who taught me so much. God really does work through other people.

Til next time, Provo.



PS: I still cry thinking about the three angels who stopped by my apartment last night at midnight and helped me clean

No comments:

Post a Comment