Friday, July 13, 2012

Hernan and Audrey.


Hernan and Audrey, 19 June 2012

From my journal that day:

"The temple continues to amaze me. Audrey and Hernan’s sealing was beautiful. I hope Grandpa can seal me as well. There are some incredible promises made. Just being in the temple with my family made tears come. I love my family."

I'm grateful for Audrey and Hernan for several reasons. They've set a good example to me as a couple, reinforcing the decisions made by my other sisters: the temple is the only place I should be married. Then, as individuals: Audrey is consistently sweet and patient and hardworking, while Hernan is service-oriented and ambitious. They'll do great things together, especially with that little bundle of joy named Niko by their side. 

Official wedding pictures (by Miriam Hermansen) are still coming, but below are some from the day and the reception (16 June) in my backyard in Maine.
Boston temple.

Corinne, Camille, Ashley, Audrey, Mom, Sam, me, Dad!
The new happy family. Isn't Niko adorable :)
I learned how to tie those bows!

Me, Niko, Corinne, Audrey, Hernan, Mom and Gwen,  Dad, Dallin and Camille, Eric, Julia, Sam, Byron and Ashley
I really just wanted the chocolate fountain, but Eric stuffing
his face is a bonus. It was delectable!


Camille's masterpiece. 
Cutting the cake.
Hernan's sister Vivi got to come all the way from Argentina!
Su hijo Benjamin era como un angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment