Friday, September 7, 2012

Feelin' the love.

Wow. Just wow. It is amazing how much love people have the ability to show. Sometimes I wonder if the things I do for other people can really communicate how much I care for them. I can tell you right now that while I don't know how well I can communicate my love, other people are doing a phenomenal job. My love language is quality time and I don't think I've been alone for the last two weeks. So many people love me! I think I understood that in some subconscious way, but just so so many people have brought me treats or texted or called or taken me out, and I feel like I don't deserve it! Like yeah, I'm going through a hard time, but that happens to everybody! But it just feels good to have my self-esteem bolstered by a lot of people when I thought it was gone for good.

People who went the extra mile: Annie, Tyler, Marky, Daniel, and Kallie for always listening; Ellen and Caitlin for being my best friends and knowing just what to say; Zac for helping me have the best weekend, besides camp, of the whole summer; Jenica for her spiritualness; Alana, Sarah, and Ashley for being the best roommates ever and keeping the apartment clean always; Trevor for taking me out; Matt for the peanut butter M&Ms; Corinne and Mario for feeding me and meeting up with me on campus; my extended and immediate family for the calls and emails... the list goes on and on. Y'all rock. Literally.

Check out Ephesians 3:14-21 and 3 Nephi 9:13. Lots of good stuff in there. Anyways, posts to come in the near future: Camp Kesem and Kanosh. Yeeeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment